Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Queen of Shadows

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where we highlight one book that we're eagerly anticipating."



This weeks Waiting on Wednesday is... *drum roll*



18006496
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas!!
Expected Publication: September 1, 2015
Publisher: Bloomsbury
Pages: 576 (although now I've heard 704)
Goodreads:

Sarah J. Maas's New York Times bestselling Throne of Glass series reaches new heights in this sweeping fourth volume.

Everyone Celaena Sardothien loves has been taken from her. But she's at last returned to the empire—for vengeance, to rescue her once-glorious kingdom, and to confront the shadows of her past . . .

She will fight for her cousin, a warrior prepared to die just to see her again. She will fight for her friend, a young man trapped in an unspeakable prison. And she will fight for her people, enslaved to a brutal king and awaiting their lost queen's triumphant return.

Celaena’s epic journey has captured the hearts and imaginations of millions across the globe. This fourth volume will hold readers rapt as Celaena’s story builds to a passionate, agonizing crescendo that might just shatter her world.

Why I want this:
This book series is one of my all time favorite book series. I completely fell in love with this series and the many characters, especially Celaena. I am so impatiently waiting for this book and I wish I could have it now!! This is probably one of or maybe even my highest anticipated book for this year! If you haven't read this series I highly recommend that you start it! Here's my mini review of the Assassin's Blade, the compilation of pre-novellas to The Throne of Glass series. I highly suggest you read this book before you 
start the series because it's very helpful!

So, what are you waiting on this Wednesday? Post a link in the comments and I'll go check it out!

-Daniel 



10 comments:

  1. I really need to catch up with this series, I read Throne of Glass and have been dying to read the other books. I love the cover and title of this one. Awesome pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to catch up! These books get better and better as they progress! They are so good! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love the cover of this book. I haven't read the series yet, but I better start before I get too far behind. Hope you enjoy it!

    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-work-in-progress.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should!! These are one of my favorite series! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I love, love, LOVE this series, too. When I saw the cover I just about fainted at how awesome it looks.

    My WOW: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-heir.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEEEESSSS!! I saw it and I went berserk!! I hope we both enjoy it so so much! (Although I doubt we won't)

      Delete
  4. The covers of this series are GORGEOUS, great pick! Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes I love these covers so much also!! I had a tote made by Becca over at Pivotbookreviews with the cover of Heir of Fire painted on it!

      Delete
  5. I still haven't started this series. Great pick though.

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! You should definitely start this series! It's worth the time!!

      Delete