Monday, March 16, 2015

Versatile Blogger Award!

I was nominated by Sam @ Tsundoku and if you haven't visited this wonderful blog you really should.  Thanks so much!

Here are the rules:
1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging
2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them
3. Share ten random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post

Random Facts
1. I am a Biology major, with a Pre-Veterinarian concentration, at college.
2. My favorite food is fried chicken.
3. My favorite animal is the cheetah.
4. I have a 6 year old golden retriever named Mobley.
5. I have never left the United States but I have visited every state on the East Coast and California.
6. My favorite TV shows are Game of Thrones, The 100, and Rizzoli & Isles.
7. I love to bowl and swim.
8. I read the Harry Potter books in a week.
9. I'm currently binge re-watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix
10. If I could live anywhere in the US, I would like to live in Florida.

I Nominate:
1. Naomi @ The Perks of Being a Bookworm
2. Alma @ Journey Through Fiction
3. Ethan @ One Guy's Guide to Good Reads
4. Erika @ Erika The Bibliophile
5. Confessions of a Bibliophile @ Confessions of a Bibliophile
6. Franzi @ Bloodystranger
7. Samantha @ The Little Munchkin Reader  

I was only able to nominate seven people, but I had a hard time finding even seven! I read a lot of blogs, but the majority of them have either been around for years or have already been nominated.  In choosing these seven I have chosen some that I regularly stop by and hopefully none of you have been nominated before.  I tried hard to be fair.

Thanks again for the nomination Sam!

-Daniel

6 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the Nomination! :D And hey, re-watching Grey's and loving Game of Thrones? You have to be cool :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! You have a great blog and thanks so much!! :)

      Delete
  2. You read the Harry Potter books in a week?! It took me a week to read each one (that's also because I was about nine when I read them and I thought reading a book in a week was quite impressive ;) )
    Thank you for the nomination. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It was one of those weeks where I just was in a reading mood and hey, I had all the books! So I chugged through and finished them! I was so happy I did that! No problem for he nomination! You have a great blog!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the nomination, Daniel! But, wow!! Reading the Harry Potter books in a week?! You need to reveal your secrets for how you did this! I've got books 4-7 in the series to read, and anytime I see a book with 500+ pages I keep pushing them aside. One day I'll conquer them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I just get in these grooves where I don't stop reading! I love books that have 500+ pages because when I'm in the mood I just love reading all of those pages! I did that with the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini too! I would love to tackle LoTR, the Game of Thrones books and the Mistborn books also! Good luck to you on HP though!!

      Delete