Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: The Infinite

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where we highlight one book that we're eagerly anticipating."



This weeks Waiting on Wednesday is... *drum roll*



20553857 
The Infinite by Lori M. Lee!!
Expected Publication: March 10, 2015
Publisher: Skyscape

Goodreads:

The walls of Ninurta keep its citizens safe.

Kai always believed the only danger to the city came from within. Now, with a rebel force threatening the fragile government, the walls have become more of a prison than ever.

To make matters worse, as Avan explores his new identity as an Infinite, Kai struggles to remind him what it means to be human. And she fears her brother, Reev, is involved with the rebels. With the two people she cares about most on opposite sides of a brewing war, Kai will do whatever it takes to bring peace. But she’s lost her power to manipulate the threads of time, and she learns that a civil war might be the beginning of something far worse that will crumble not only Ninurta’s walls but also the entire city.

In this thrilling sequel to Gates of Thread and Stone, Kai must decide how much of her humanity she’s willing to lose to protect the only family she’s ever known.
 

Why I want it:
I loved the first book, Gates of Thread and Stone, so much and I really want to see what comes next. That cover is also extremely gorgeous! Probably one of the coolest so far this year. I mean there is a ROBOT CAT on it!! I can't for this to come out and I hope you all look into this series!

So, what are you waiting on this Wednesday? Post a link in the comments and I'll go check it out!  
-Daniel 

16 comments:

  1. This looks like an interesting book to read, I guess I should add it to my to-be-read list then. Great choice by the way.
    My Waiting On Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. This looks like a cool read and I hope you love it! I hope to see you around my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I'll definitely check out your blog!

      Delete
  3. Looks interesting. Hope you enjoy it! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy it! And that cover is amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!? It's so cool! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  5. Wow, this cover is amazing! I love the cat:-D I have not had a chance to read Gates of Thread and Stone, but it is on my list. Thanks for stopping by my Wow!! Tammy @ Books, Bones & Buffy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely read it! Even the first books cover was quite beautiful. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Oh wow, I just found out this has a sequel! I love the robot cat on the cover, too. It's awesome.

    Leeanna.me: WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! The cover came out last week and I've been dying to make it my WoW so now I could. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I love this cover so much! I've had my eye on Gates of Thread and Stone since it was released and I NEED to read it soon. I need to hurry up, I didn't realise the sequel was out so soon :D Hope you love it!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I didn't realize that it was coming out so soon either. But you should definitely read it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. I haven't read book one yet, but it is one I am looking forward to getting soon. Maybe I'll wait until book two is out so I don't have to wait too long for that one.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. You definitely should read these books. It's a good thing that you don't have to wait too long for the second book though! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete