Monday, December 29, 2014

10 of My Most Anticipated Books of 2015!

 

So 2015 is just around the corner and I would like to share some of my most anticipated books for next year! I missed the Top 10 of 2014 event but I would still like to share them. There are a ton of new books coming out and it was very hard narrowing this list down and I hope some of you are also looking forward to these books!

In no particular order:

    17342749       20657437       17878931
               Rogue                       Salt and Stone                   Red Queen 
         Julie Kagawa                  Victoria Scott                Victoria Aveyard
    16096824       Reawakened (Reawakened, #1)       An Ember in the Ashes
             ACOTAR                    Reawakened            An Ember in the Ashes
           Sarah J Maas               Colleen Houck                  Sabaa Tahir

Books with no covers:

Throne of Glass #4 by Sarah J Maas
The Forgotten Crown by Julie Kagawa
Smoked by Mari Mancusi
Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch



What books are you looking forward to in 2015?

-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment