Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Rogue

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where we highlight one book that we're eagerly anticipating."



This weeks Waiting on Wednesday is... *drum roll*






















Embedded image permalink
Rogue by Julie Kagawa!!!
Expected Publication: Spring 2015
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Pages: 348

Goodreads:

Ember Hill left the dragon organization Talon to take her chances with rebel dragon Cobalt and his crew of rogues. But Ember can't forget the sacrifice made for her by the human boy who could have killed her—Garret Xavier Sebastian, a soldier of the dragonslaying Order of St. George, the boy who saved her from a Talon assassin, knowing that by doing so, he'd signed his own death warrant.

Determined to save Garret from execution, Ember must convince Cobalt to help her break into the Order's headquarters. With assassins after them and Ember's own brother helping Talon with the hunt, the rogues find an unexpected ally in Garret and a new perspective on the underground battle between Talon and St. George.

A reckoning is brewing and the secrets hidden by both sides are shocking and deadly. Soon Ember must decide: Should she retreat to fight another day…or start an all-out war?

Why I am Waiting:
I received Talon at BookCon last year and I was so excited about it! This series is going to be amazing! I loved everything about Talon, with the secret dragon organizations and the St. George militants. I can't wait for the scond book to come out!

So, what are you Waiting on this Wednesday? Post a link in the comments and I'll go check it out!


--Daniel







4 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first book but the cover looks simply gorgeous! It's such a cool idea. I might even check it out sometime. Spring 2015 is still a bit to got but I hope you'll like it once it's out! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel that Talon is a really good book and I recommend that you read it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I've only just got book one (or at least it feels that way) but I am super excited to read it. If book one is half as good as I want it to be then I'm sure this one will show up on my WOW in the near future.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love dragons and are a fan of Julie Kagawa I think you'll really enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete