Monday, October 6, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Reawakened

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where we highlight one book that we're eagerly anticipating."



This weeks Waiting on Wednesday is... *drum roll*













17331819 
Reawakened by Colleen Houck!!
Expected Publication: August 2015
Publisher: Delacorte Press

Goodreads:
When seventeen-year-old Lilliana Young enters the Metropolitan Museum of Art one morning during spring break, the last thing she expects to find is a live Egyptian prince with godlike powers, who has been reawakened after a thousand years of mummification.

And she really can't imagine being chosen to aid him in an epic quest that will lead them across the globe to find his brothers and complete a grand ceremony that will save mankind.

But fate has taken hold of Lily, and she, along with her sun prince, Amon, must travel to the Valley of the Kings, raise his brothers, and stop an evil, shape-shifting god named Seth from taking over the world.

From New York Times bestselling author Colleen Houck comes an epic adventure about two star-crossed teens who must battle mythical forces and ancient curses on a journey with more twists and turns than the Nile itself.

Why I want it:
This book looks amazing! Don't forget that its written by the amazing Colleen Houck!! I am a huge fan of her and The Tiger's Curse series!! I cannot wait for this book!

So, what are you waiting for? Post it in the comments and I'll go check it out!

-Daniel 

10 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds nice! I'll keep an eye on it! :D
    Thanks for sharing, Daniel!

    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has a cover! I hadn't realized that. I loved her other series, so I cannot wait for this one either.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It was revealed during the YA Scavenger Hunt! I can't wait for it! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. This sounds cool! (and I really like the cover) Definitely adding it to my tbr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. A Thousand Pieces of You looks really interesting! Thanks for visiting the blog!

      Delete
  5. I haven't read this author yet. The Tiger's Curse has been on my wish list for years though.

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good and I highly recommend it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete