Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: A Court of Thorns and Roses

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where we highlight one book that we're eagerly anticipating."



This weeks Waiting on Wednesday is... *drum roll*





 

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas!
Expected Publication: May 5, 2015
Publisher: Bloomsbury Children's
Pages: 432

Goodreads:
 
Beauty and the Beast blends with faerie lore in this steamy new offering from New York Times bestselling author Sarah J. Maas.

When nineteen-year-old Feyre plucks a forbidden rose from the ground, a wolfish creature arrives to punish her for it. Dragged to a treacherous magical land she only knows about from stories, Feyre discovers that her captor is not an animal, but Tamlin, a High Lord of the faeries. And as she learns more about him, her feelings for Tamlin transform from hostility to a fiery passion. But the threats against the faerie lands are growing, and Feyre must fight to break an ancient curse . . . or lose Tamlin forever.

This first book in a new series from the New York Times bestselling author of the Throne of Glass series is salacious, action-packed, and impossible to put down!


Why I want it:
Another book by Sarah J. Maas?! YES! Beauty and the Beast mixed with faerie lore? YES! Sarah J. Maas is a wonderful author and writer! I loved her previous books and this is on my most anticipated books of 2015 list!

So, what are you waiting for? Post it in the comments and I'll go check it out! 

-Daniel

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, sounds interesting! I haven't read the Throne of Glass series - I definitely want to! - but lots of people love it. I guess it won't be any different with this book! Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard many wonderful things about Sarah J. Maas and i can't wait for this! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is new to me! B&B is one of my favorite fairy tales. I hope this ends up being a good retelling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds really good! Plus it's written by a great author! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete