Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Waiting on Wedesday: Six of Crows

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where we highlight one book that we're eagerly anticipating."



This weeks Waiting on Wednesday is... *drum roll*




23437156 

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo!
Expected Publication: October 2015
Publisher: Henry Holt & Co.

Goodreads:
The project, described as a blend of Ocean’s 11 and Game of Thrones, is set in Kerch, a small island nation in the "Grishaverse" (meaning the same universe as her Shadow and Bone books) with tremendous economic power, the hub of all international trade and a country rich in art and culture ... but also home to one of the most dangerous criminal underworlds. A crew of dangerous felonious misfits face impossible odds when they are pulled together to break into one of the most guarded places in the world 

Why I want it:
So, not much is known about this book, however, I can't wait for this to come out! The Grisha Trilogy is one of my favorite series and it just so happens that Six of Crows takes place in the Grishaverse! Additionally, it is described as a blend of Ocean's 11 and Game of Thrones!!

So, what are you waiting on? Post a link in the comments and I'll go check it out! 

-Daniel 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Bardugo's debut series, so I definitely will be checking out this one. I hope you enjoy it when you read it! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoy it as well!

      Delete