Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Red Queen

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where we highlight one book that we're eagerly anticipating."



This weeks Waiting on Wednesday is... *drum roll*



 17878931 
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard!
Release Date: March 26, 2015
Publisher: Orion
Pages: 320

Goodreads:
A thrilling new fantasy trilogy for fans of DIVERGENT and THE HUNGER GAMES.

The poverty stricken Reds are commoners, living under the rule of the Silvers, elite warriors with god-like powers.

To Mare Barrow, a 17-year-old Red girl from The Stilts, it looks like nothing will ever change.

Mare finds herself working in the Silver Palace, at the centre of
those she hates the most. She quickly discovers that, despite her red blood, she possesses a deadly power of her own. One that threatens to destroy Silver control.

But power is a dangerous game. And in this world divided by blood, who will win?

So, what are you waiting for?

-Daniel

5 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah, I'm also waiting on this book. I was lucky enough to snag a copy at Comic Con. Really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think that this book is going to be awesome. I heard good things about this one.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The synopsis had me really interested! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Interesting cover. I liked Divergent si this sounds like one I might enjoy.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete